For any types of claim you can contact to:
Mr. Daya Nidhi Pd Ojhaiya, Mob no. 9851063764
Mr. Rupak Chalise, Mob No. 9851064814
Ms. Sristi Gelal, Mob No. 9861154488
Landline no. 4221353, 4228690, 4245565/68.
You can download the claim Intimation, fill it up and mail to firstname.lastname@example.org,
Company’s representative/s will revert back to you as soon as possible.
Agriculture & Live Stock Insurance is purchased by agricultural producers, farmers and others to protect themselves against either the loss of their crops due to natural disasters, such as hail, drought, and floods. Microinsurance is a newly emerging type of insurance in Nepal. In case of Micro Insurance, farmers are liable to pay only 20% of the total premium; remaining 80% is subsidized by the Nepal Government so that most of the farmers are benefited by this policy. Agriculture & Live Stock Insurance includes: